Automation allows you to create a perfect customer journey and automate your daily tasks.
Automation connects majority of GetResponse features. Learn more about it!
- How do I define the time when my workflow starts and ends?
- Can I start a workflow with multiple conditions?
- What is an automation workflow?
- What is marketing automation and what can I do with it?
- Can I make changes to a workflow that has already been published?
- How does duplicating workflows work?
- How much does marketing automation cost?
- How to create an automation message?
Is your workflow not working the way you want? Check how you can fix it.
- I can’t publish my workflow, what do I do?
- Why is the negative path not triggered for my starting condition?
Elements are the building blocks for your workflows. Learn how they work to use them effectively.
- Some elements in my workflow are grayed out, why?
- What are the numbers at the top, bottom, and in the top right corner of each element in my workflow?
- How do the “Yes/No” connectors work?
- What are actions, conditions, and filters?
- How do I work with elements in a workflow?
- Can I run specific actions and conditions multiple times?
You can use actions to make stuff happen without having to do it manually.
- How can I use the Score action?
- How can I use the Tag action in a workflow?
- How do I move or copy contacts between workflows?
- Can I move my contacts from one list to another as a result of a marketing automation workflow?
- How do I copy contacts to another list in marketing automation?
- How do I use custom fields in marketing automation?
- How do I use tags to see who started or finished my workflows?
- How can I remove contacts as a result of workflow?
- How do I use the Wait action?
- How to use Send push notification action
- How does a marketing automation message work?
- Can I edit a message that I’m using in a workflow?
You can use conditions to check if something happened over the course of your workflow.
- How do I use time settings in condition properties?
- How do I set properties for the URL visited condition?
- How do I set properties for the Abandoned cart condition?
- How do I set properties for the Purchase condition?
- What’s covered in the ecommerce and event tracking features?
- How can I use the tag assigned condition in a workflow?
- How can I use the score given condition in a workflow?
- Can I add to a workflow contacts who were copied or moved to a different list?
- How does the Custom field changed condition work?
- How does the Link clicked condition work?
- What subscription settings can I include in a workflow?
- How to create events?
- How do I use the “Landing page visited” condition in a workflow?
- How can I use the “Event” condition in my workflows?
- Why can I see only selected messages in “Message opened?” and “Link clicked?” conditions?
- How does Billing status changed condition work?
- How does the Consent status updated condition work?
- How do I track message opens?
- How does the Message sent condition work?
- How can I include abandoned cart items in a message?
- How does the Special occasion condition work?
Filters allow you to segment and narrow down the groups of contacts that progress through your workflows.
- How can I filter out duplicate contacts in a workflow?
- How do I use the “Consent status” filter?
- How does the Dynamic segment filter work?
- How does the Amount filter work?
- How does the Range filter work?
- How does the Splitter filter work?
- How does the Lists filter work?
Ready made workflows that you can use anytime you want. A real time-saver!
- How to use templates to build workflows?
- Which workflow templates are available in my plan?
- Can I link templates together?
Check how to build workflows based on templates for abandoned cart scenarios.
- Abandoned cart reminder
- Time-sensitive reminder
- Abandoned cart series
- What are the Abandoned cart templates used for?
Check how to build workflows based on templates for affiliate marketing scenarios.
- Affiliate cross-selling
- Affiliate online course
- Tagging affiliate contacts
- Scoring affiliate contacts
- Affiliate course promotion
- Affiliate welcome message
- Affiliate webinar promotion
Check how to build workflows based on templates for engagement and retention scenarios.
- Contact retargeting
- What are the Engagement and retention templates used for?
- Christmas engagement
- Win back
- List cleaning through tags and scores
- Customer retargeting
- Rewarding loyal contacts
Check how to build workflows based on templates for lead qualifying scenarios.
- Basic tagging plan
- Tag contacts based on score
- Basic scoring plan
- What are the Lead qualifying templates used for?
- Invite contacts to a demo
Check how to build workflows based on templates for online courses scenarios.
- Basic email course
- Advanced on-demand course
- What are the Online courses templates used for?
- Post-course retargeting
- Course promotion
Check how to build workflows based on templates for post purchase scenarios.
- Targeted post-purchase follow-up
- Post-purchase follow-up
- Consent-based purchase confirmation
- What are the Post-purchase templates used for?
Check how to build workflows based on templates for sales promotions scenarios.
- Converting contacts to customers
- Early-bird sale
- Cyber Monday
- Black Friday Flash Sale
- Black Friday Early Bird Sale
- What are the Sales promotions templates used for?
- Recommend top products
Check how to build workflows based on templates for webinars and events scenarios.
- Webinar promotion
- Post-webinar follow-up
- What are the Webinars and events templates used for?
- Birthday message
Check how to build workflows based on templates for welcome scenarios.